- 2 cups milk, of choice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tsp of maple syrup
- Optional: Chocolate or Vanilla protein
- Optional toppings: banana, ground nuts, oats or choc chips
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Separate mixture into 4 jars/containers (or 2 containers if nutrition plan specifies 2 serves).
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to soak for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Serve topped with optional toppings or as specified in your nutrition program