Use a chia egg in replacement to the egg white, but just no need to whip.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Ensure your thermie bowl is clean and dry. Insert the butterfly whisk and whip the egg white for 1min30secs / Speed 5 / MC on.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and combine briefly 20secs / speed 2 / MC on
- Remove the mix from the bowl and lay it out on the tray, evenly and in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-15mins or until you see the nuts change to a golden brown and become crispy. You may like to stir the mix half way through baking.
- Allow the nuts to cool on the tray before breaking them up to put in an airtight container. Best stored in the fridge.