- 1 cup frozen pea, thawed
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup semolina or polenta (GF option)
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 1/4 cup of cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli (optional)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Eggs, spinach, tomato and Greek yoghurt to serve
- Process peas, onion, egg and chilli until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in semolina, almond meal, cheese and Nutmeg. The mixture should remain soft but not runny.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan
- Place 2-3 heaped tbsps. in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until crispy.