- 2 cups milk, of choice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 4 tsp of maple syrup
- 4 tbsp nut butter
- 1/2 cup of jam
- Optional: Protein powder of choice
- Optional toppings: Chopped fruit & unsalted peanuts
- Combine milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and peanut butter in a medium sized bowl or container.
- Mix until well combined.
- Separate mixture into 4 jars/containers (or 2 containers if nutrition plan specifies 2 serves).
- Add 1/4 of the jam to each of the containers.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to soak for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Serve topped with optional toppings or as specified in your nutrition program