- 1L milk
- OR 1L milk of your choice
- 360g short-grain white rice, 2 cups, we recommend aborio
- 400g condensed milk, can
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g vanilla whey protein, 3 scoops
- 20g sultanas (optional)
- OR mixed berries (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the rice cooker and stir to combine.
- Put lid on and switch to 'cook'. Keep it at this setting for 10mins, before putting the setting back to 'warm'.
- Keep the rice cooker on warm for 20mins.
- Once done, rice should be thick and creamy. Serve hot or cold.