- 1 cup Ricotta
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup bacon, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups of your choice of veggies (mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini, cherry tomatoes)
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Combine the ricotta and eggs into a large bowl. Stir until well mixed and set aside.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion and bacon. Once the onion begins to soften add the additional 2 cups of veggies.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Combine ricotta mix, veggies, oregano and basil and stir thoroughly.
- Pour evenly across 6 small muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving!