- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup Coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup mango chunks,
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup strawberries or mixed berries
- mint leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Combine milk, greek yoghurt and chia seeds in a medium sized bowl or container.
- Mix until well combined. Allow to rest for 2 hours.
- Layer fruit, mint leaves and chia seed mixture into 4 separate jars/containers (or 2 containers if nutrition plan specifies 2 serves).
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to soak for another 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Serve topped with optional toppings or as specified in your nutrition program.